- Do I ask questions until I have the information which will
help me to be a more intelligent member of the group?
- Do I try to clarify or interpret the contributions of others
until all seem to understand?
- Do I propose new ideas, activities, procedures?
- Do I make constructive suggestions and evaluations when
- Do I help to release the tensions of the group and create
better fellowship between members?
- Do I understand the goals and help the group to keep on track?
- Do I encourage other members to contribute and give them a
chance to do it?
- Do I help the group to reach decisions by seeking consensus on
a point on which all can agree?
- Do I accept the contributions of others even when I strongly
disagree with what they say?
- Do I show concern for the feelings of others and their role in
the group even if this might "slow down" the work of the group?